Tuesday, June 7, 2011

update on life. books. music. love.

I just finished off my junior year and it wasn't as great as I would have wanted, but it was still a good year. Um, hello SENIOR year?! I am starting to venture into other forms of theatre and its really exciting. I also got a job at a hair salon (so I can start saving for after graduation). I am hoping to move to NYC in the next few years. Don't worry friends, I am coming. Oh,  recently I also chopped all my hair off. It was so liberating. I think every woman should do it once in their life. I am just hoping a couple months from now I don't regret it. But as of now, I'm happy with it. 

Emily Griffin has made my summer reading complete. I am currently reading " Something Borrowed", a book I've had for six months but just got around to reading it. And it is fabulous. I refuse to see the movie until I am done with the book. (the book is probably better anyway) My next book will be "The Help".

So there is a lot of good summer music of right now. But as a super music fan, I have fallen in love with Beyonce's new song "Best I Never Had". It reminds me of an old 90's song and I LOVE it! This song is the story of my life. Urgh, if you only knew.

Um, my love life is non-existent.  Maybe when I'm 35, I will have the time and energy to dedicate to a relationship. Maybe there will be a few good men out there left for me. I see all my friends and their sloppy relationships and I don't have time for that. I'm trying to do something BIG with my life. So (for now) I am solo. However, that does not mean I will be denying forms of male interaction.  I still love me some men :)


So for now that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment